Morning Reef Snorkel Tour
The island of Hawaiʻi and its clear blue waters are truly a snorkeling paradise. Joining us on our Dolphin Viewing & Reef Snorkel Tour takes you on a guided trip with our crew to some of our favorite places along the Kohala coast. Anyone can snorkel on their own, but the knowledge and perspective you will gain on our trip is what sets Liquid Hawaii apart from everyone else. Education starts before you even enter the water and the experience should leave you with a new perspective about how you view the reefs here in Hawaii.
During our reef snorkel tour we have a basic checklist of wildlife we are trying to see, green sea turtles, special reef fish species, octopus and viewing wild dolphins in their natural environment. Snorkeling the reef in the beautiful blue waters of Hawaii is unmatched and Liquid Hawaii is your ultimate guide for exciting dolphin viewing & reef snorkel tours. The Hawaiian spinner dolphins are curious and playful by nature, allowing us a close dolphin viewing encounter that is unique and special every time. It is truly an epic ocean experience that will be one of your best memories of your time in Hawaii!
We conduct our Dolphin Viewing & Reef Swim Tours with respect for the wildlife. The safety of the animals and our guests are our highest priorities. We provide you with proper etiquette of snorkeling on the reef and viewing wild dolphins. We are an ocean eco-tour company and a Green Listed Activity Provider in Hawaii.
- Liquid Hawaii takes 6 guests on our snorkel tours. We want you to have quality snorkeling time, intimate dolphin encounters and the personal attention that you only get from our charters.
- Bring towel and extra clothes for after getting out of the water
- Departs From: Puako Boat Ramp, Puako (follow directions in email or on website)
- Boat Charter: 4 hours
- $215 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Includes all snorkel gear, snacks, juice, bottled water & soda
- We provide masks, snorkels, fins and flotation devices.
- We recommend that you take medication or natural remedies to prevent seasickness to optimize your enjoyment of the trip. We do not offer medication on the boat. To ensure best results of avoiding seasickness, take medication the day before the trip and 2 hours prior to trip departure so it is in your system.
- MINIMUM 3 PASSENGERS for the Reef Snorkel Tour
What Our Customers Are Saying
We did the snorkel and dolphin tour and it was spectacular. Our guides showed us marine life that we would never have found alone like octopus, reef sharks and a turtle cleaning station. The guides focused on showing our little kids sea life, and bringing touchable things up to the surface for learning. The dolphins at the end were just icing on the cake!
My wife and I decided to take our two kids on a snorkeling and dolphin viewing trip with Liquid Hawaii on the last day of our recent trip to the Big Island. It was a great decision. The crew really made an effort to help our kids have fun and see a lot of beautiful sea life. They also happily answered all of our questions and shared information about the reefs, the wildlife, and the Big Island in general. We saw sea turtles, as well as a huge pod of dolphins, an octopus, morey eels, and so many beautiful fish. Many thanks to the crew; we hope to do another trip with Liquid Hawaii someday!
Our family can’t say enough good things about Liquid Hawai’i. We just went out with them at the end of December 22. For starters Matt is a local business owner from the Big island, and really cares about his customers having a tremendous experience. He and his team are not only great boat captains, and fun people, but also tend to have a “naturalist background.” They know the sea life around the Big island really well. On our particular trip we were even fortunate enough to have a juvenile humpback whale breach about 30 feet from our anchored boat. Amazing and super lucky. What an experience.